We are looking for “Marketing Interns” for a duration of 3 months an ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree with specialization in Marketing and excellent written plus oral communication.
Intern will get a chance to explore the following areas:
– Making the monthly newsletter
– Announcements on internal forums
– Interdepartmental communication
– Internal and external event organization
– Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Writing content for daily posts
– Making graphics, collages, and posters on Canva (for social media and print)
– Communicating requirements and feedback to designers
– Communicating requirements and feedback to videographers
-Candidates with O/A Levels background will be preferred.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduates or Final Semester Students (Classes on weekend).
Note: It is going to be a full-time Internship (Mon-Fri/ 9 to 6 PM)
If you’re up for the challenge, please send in your resumes to [email protected]