360 Training Content Analyst
Position: Content Analyst
Employment Type: Full time; 9 hours (Flexible)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a strong skill set and experience in English writing and communications skills will also be considered.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content writing, content quality testing, editing, and proofreading.
- A solid understanding of English language structures and editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English languages (preferably US dialect)
- Excellent online research skills and basic knowledge in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Create course outlines, edit content and proofread to verify it against industry regulations.
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience.
- Work independently to fix content issues and use in-house software to help develop the course content.
- Suggest and document revision to best practices, templates, and processes
Execute functional tests, verification/regression tests according to QA Testing Plan.
- Work in collaboration with the QA and development team to create well organized, easy to understand and consistent courses using standardized processes and templates
Salary: Market Competitive
You can also apply: