Aisha Steel Mills Ltd (ASML) a group of Arif Habib Group and one of the largest private sector investments in the value added flat-rolled steel industry in Pakistan.Its a state of the art cold rolling complex with a
The support our business growth, we are currently hiring.
- Observes and implements local regulations/Law requirement Fire prevention.
- Conduct detail investigation of Accident/Incident.
- Plans and conducts mock Fire drills/evacuation drills.
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessment and Remedy at the workplace.
- Ensuring the availability of Fire-fighting equipment throughout the premises of the mill.
- The arrangement of Fire-fighting training to staff as per the training plan.
- Audit and inspection of Fire Safety during contractors work.
- Insurance of work permits (all types), conducting safety talks, site survey etc.
- Education & Experience: 2 years with Graduation and 14 years with a Diploma.
- Preferably from manufacturing background
Email your CV at: [email protected]
Mentioning the position in subject line. Please note that only Karachi based candidates will be considered
Deadline for Apply in these Programs is 8-Aril-2019.