Allied Bank – Management Trainee Program
Allied Bank one of the Largest Bank of Pakistan has announced the “Management Trainee Program – 2019” in their General Banking.
- Educational Qualification: BBA/MBA/M.COM/ Masters in Banking, Accounts or Finance from HEC Recognized University Only. Having Majored in Information Technology will be an Added Advantage.
- CGPA/Division: Not less than 3.00 CGPA or 80% marks in Final Transcript.
- Experience: Not Experience will be most Preferred. Fresh Graduates.
- Age Limit: Not more than 27 years of age.
- Salary: Market Compatible
The candidates should go through a selection process, which includes initial shortlisting strictly based on Eligibility Criteria, as well as on Geographical Human Capital requirements of the Bank. A computer-based aptitude test will be conduct followed by Panel Interview.
Successful candidates will conduct a Formal and Structural Training which is a Combination of Classroom and On the Job Training before they are placed on any respective roles.
Deadline to Apply: 31-March-2019
Interested candidates can apply through:
Also, Apply on: