Bank Al Habib one of the Largest Bank in the Banking Industry of Pakistan has recently announced their Graduate Trainee Officer (GKL-15) for the year 2019, to recruit best graduate students who have competitive skill in their Field of Interest.
Bank Al Habib – Graduate Trainee Officer
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Details about Gratuate Trainee Program – 2019:
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification:
- Area of Interest: Accounts, Finance, Human Resource, Supply Chian, Marketing. IT
- Degree: At least a Bachelor’s from well reputed Organization.
- CGPA: Minimum 3.00 CGPA is a must.
- Qualified: Throughout 1st Division in Bachelors/ Inter / Matric is a must)
- Experience: Fresh
- Age: Up to 25 Years
- Duration: 4 Months
- Grade Offered after Completion: Officer Grade 2
- Package: 25,000 during Training and 30,000 after Training completion.
- Other Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, Staff Financing Facility (Car, Home Loans)