Foodlinks International – Marketing Manager Jobs
Position: Marketing Manager
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our food company’s brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our managers & Director. you will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Creating promotions with advertising & marketing of our brands.
• Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Participate in company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Evaluating competitors. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
• MBA completed
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of customer relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Actively approached and coordinated prospect clients.
• 2-5 years’ experience with marketing, sales
• Hands-on experience preferably in confectionary/flavor/food colors Industry
• Supervision to sales & Marketing Depart.
• Benefits: Attractive Salary and other perks including health, medical, insurance, bonus
• Candidate with Personal conveyance is mandatory.