Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs May 2019
We are looking for an experienced individual to oversee our organization’s ongoing financial process and procedures related to payments and recordings. The candidate will be responsible for the overall revenue and reconciliation.
Position: Associate – Finance
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Coordinate with the collection team for proper recording and reconciliation.
- Vendor management and resolving issues.
- Attend meetings with partnering restaurants/brands (when necessary).
- Process and record payments.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Cash management and proper recording.
- Maintain sheet and conduct follow-ups for WHT certificates.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Qualification: Masters in Finance/Business Administration, ACCA, CIMA, CFA
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Experience: (Preferably 1-2 years of experience)
Having advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
Send your CVs at “[email protected]”