Develop your leadership potential on our Future Leaders (Management Trainee Programme):
The Future Leaders Programme is a 3 year accelerated career development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills, and attributes to develop themselves for leadership positions at GSK. Over the 3 years, you will undergo challenging rotations across various business functions to understand how GSK functions in a Global context through our structured development programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally through a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and exciting opportunities to experience different aspects of GSK’s business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence in your business area and become a Future Leader!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for Individuals who are driven by a passion to deliver Innovative solutions and outstanding Performance to strengthen the Trust that we have with our patients and consumers all over the world. As a Future Leader, you will be at the forefront of real-time business challenges and will be directly engaging with key business stakeholders to lead GSK priorities. We expect you to display ambition, commercial awareness, and a self-motivated, proactive approach and be a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
How do I apply?
Watch our video to understand the GSK Global Recruitment Process for Future Leaders here:
Review the Programmes we are currently recruiting for and their eligibility criteria below:
Future Leader Programme (Please see the relevant degree for stated below)
– Commercial Future Leader Programme (Candidates interested in Business Management):
– Industrial & Mechanical Future Leader Programme (Candidates having an Industrial & Mechanical Engineering degree):
– Chemistry Future Leader Programme (Candidates having an MSc/BSc Chemistry degree):
– Pharm D Future Leader Programme (Candidates having a Pharm D):
– Medical Future Leaders Programme ( Candidates having an MBBS or BDS degree):
Essential Programme Criteria
• Applicants must be having a Bachelors or Masters degree in the relevant field (please see the table above)
• Candidates must not be having more than 2 years of full time working experience
• For the Medical Programme candidates must not be having more than 3 years of full time working experience
• Right to work in Pakistan
• Willing and able to relocate anywhere in Pakistan and across GSK Sites
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Timeline & Assessment Process
The applications are live and will remain open till 15th April 2019, we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application process, please contact Momina Durrani ([email protected]) or Ensherah Khan ([email protected]) to discuss your requirements in confidence.