Our client Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) is looking for a dynamic and experienced professional for the position of Head of Product Management & Research. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and based in Karachi.
- Develop products to be introduced on PSX by identifying potential products and conducting market research, with emphasis on exchange-traded funds, equity, and index option and futures, fixed income products, sharia-compliant products, and data products.
- Generate products requirements and specifications, timetables and pricing, and time-integrated plans for products introduction.
- Manage the product implementation plan by coordinating all internal and external stakeholders, including IT, Operations, Marketing, Regulators, TREC holders, data vendors, and tax authorities.
- Ensure that existing PSX product envolve with changing need and requirements of the market, including changes in the regulatory and tax environments.
- Manage the data products of PSX in line with the strategic plan, including pricing and distribution policy designed to improve access to market data while generating data vending revenue.
- Conduct Market, economic and policy research to support the strategic initiatives and operations of the exchange.
- Assume any other responsibility which may be delegated from time to time by the CEO.
- Demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and stakeholding management.
- Experience with functional specification and research methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduation/post graduate in Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in capital markets, investment services or a related field.
- Experience in project/product management would be an asset.
Candidates can apply at www.affeo.com.pk/recruitment