Position : HR Manager – Technical Recruiter
• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
• Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
• Own the strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited talent pools, including driving a business plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking, and direct sourcing.
• Conducting annual salary surveys.
• Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.).
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
• Performing benefits administration.
• Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
• Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique Freedom & Responsibility Culture.
• Maintaining affirmative action programs.
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
• Strong client focused and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
• Overseeing exit interviews.
• Maintaining department records and reports.
• Participating in administrative staff meetings.
• Maintaining a company directory and other organizational charts.
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
• Self-sufficient with demonstrated skills in full life cycle recruiting.
• At least 5-Year relevant work experience in Reputed companies.
• HR Graduate.
• Ability to work under immense pressure.
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
• Knowledge of SESSI / EOBI.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must.
Interested candidates can send their updated CVs on [email protected] and mention “Application for HR Manager cum Technical Recruiter” in the subject line.