Job Title: Project Associate – Marketing & Communications
“Obortunity Consulting is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Associate to join our team
and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Marketing associate will have administrative duties in
developing and implementing marketing strategies”.
1. Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns through targeted calls.
2. Respond to queries raised by the client and give them the required responses from the company’s side.
3. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
4. Perform market analysis and research on competition.
5. Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
6. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
7. Prepare promotional presentations.
8. Help distribute marketing materials.
9. Help organize marketing events.
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree in preferable management, business administration or any other relevant
2. Be able to analyze data and draw conclusions.
3. Command on English in written and verbal communication.
4. Must be a people’s person who can easily interact and engage with clients.
5. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Send in your CVs at [email protected] before 25th March 2019.