Jobs in Karachi – State Bank
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of country’s productive resources.
The designation offering for the jobs is for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 23rd Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi.
Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture. Foreign degree holders are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application.
Age: Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications
Application and Testing Procedure
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP for appearing in the written test as per the following procedure:
- Click on “Online Application Form“. Read the instructions carefully and submit the application form after filling the required details. Application Form and Deposit Slip will be emailed after submission of Online Application Form.
- Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- for NTS testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of MCB Bank or HBL.
- Post the Application Form along with a copy of the deposit slip and 3 recent passport size photographs to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than March 11, 2019. Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- SBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through surface mail.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile and CNIC . Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position would be withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.